You are a non-European citizen, and you plan to run your own business in Germany and live here, alone or together with your family? Everybody is entitled to set up and own a company in Germany, it does not matter which passport you hold.
As a Syrian, Egyptian, Iraqi, Kuwaiti, Yemeni, Chinese, Mexican, Saudi, Colombian or any other citizen, you are perfectly able to own a company and do business in Germany. Establishing a company can also facilitate your move to Germany and your ongoing residence here. Send your children to free German schools or universities, use the medical system, and apply for a German passport if you want to become a part of Germany. We can support you and your family on your way to Germany.
Which documents do I need for Business Immigration to Germany or a German Residence Permit?
These are the documents you need to provide – copies are sufficient:
- Passports of yourself, your spouse and children. Moreover, if visas have been granted to Germany in the past, please send those as well.
- Your CV and every additional person who should be director of the company you want to set up in Germany
- Certificates of education (e. g. university degrees) for you and each additional person who should be director of the company you would like to set up in Germany
- If you already run a business in your country or if you are a member of a professional organization (e. g. chamber of architects, medical associations): proof of registration
- If you already run a business: a profile of your business
- If available: proof of company awards or prestigious projects
- Proof of professional experience and each additional person who should be director of the company to be set up in Germany
- If available: business correspondence with German companies
- If available: certificate of languages you speak
- Short description of your business idea in Germany
You can send us these documents via email. If possible, collate them in to a single PDF file. We will reply to you as soon as possible for a first free evaluation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.